Real Madrid vs Eibar – LIVE Reddit Score 3 April 2021
Real Madrid vs Eibar live score: Match details
Match: Real Madrid vs Eibar
Competition: La Liga
Date: April 3, 2021
Kick-off time: 3:15 pm, April 3, 2021 (UK time)
Stadium: Estadio Alfredo Di Stéfano
- Real Madrid have announced Sergio Ramos is out for a month to plunge his future further into doubt.
- Eden Hazard has stepped up his recovery but won’t feature here. Dani Carvajal and Federico Valverde are also unavailable for the home side.
- Toni Kroos was a doubt heading into the weekend but has made the squad to face Eibar on Saturday.
- Marcelo is expected to get a run out at left-back, with Ferland Mendy likely to be first-choice in the Champions League midweek action.
- Rodrygo Goes and Marco Asensio should feature out wide for the home side this weekend.
Real Madrid Eibar live score starts on 3 Apr 2021 at 14:15 UTC time at Estadio Alfredo di Stefano stadium, Madrid city, Spain in LaLiga – Spain. Here on livescore you can find all Real Madrid vs Eibar previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Links to Real Madrid vs. Eibar video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion. We’re not responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or hosters for any legal complaints.
Real Madrid will be looking to make it four victories in a row in all competitions when they continue their La Liga campaign at home to Eibar on Saturday afternoon. Los Blancos, who are third in the table, entered the international break off the back of a 3-1 victory at Celta Vigo, while 18th-placed Eibar played out a 1-1 draw with Athletic Bilbao last time out.
- Real Madrid have won their last three matches, building up some momentum at a very important stage of the season.
- Los Blancos still aren’t out of the La Liga title race, despite their slow start, and could still be looking to capitalise on a shaky-looking Atletico Madrid.
- Eibar are winless in their last 11 La Liga games and are in serious threat of relegation.