Manchester United vs Manchester City LIVE Football Score 6 Mar 2022
About the match
Manchester City is going head to head with Manchester United starting on 6 Mar 2022 at 16:30 UTC at Etihad Stadium stadium, Manchester city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
- The respective away side has won seven of the last nine Manchester derbies in all competitions, with the only home victory in this sequence being Manchester United’s 2-0 win in March 2020.
- This will be the 50th Premier League meeting between the clubs. There have been 21 away wins, more than any other fixture in the competition’s history.
- City are looking to complete the league double over United for the second time under manager Pep Guardiola, having also done so in 2018-19.
- The Red Devils are vying to win four consecutive league and cup away games against City for the first time since a four-match streak between 1993 and 2000.
- Manchester City have won 15 of their last 17 Premier League games (D1, L1).
- The reigning champions have won all 20 league matches this season in which they scored first.
- Pep Guardiola has lost four home games versus Manchester United, more than against any other opponent in his managerial career.
- Raheem Sterling has failed to score in 23 league and cup appearances against Manchester United, including seven matches for Liverpool.
- Sterling is vying to become the first Englishman to score for City against United in the top flight since James Milner in April 2013.
- Kevin de Bruyne is one goal shy of 50 in the Premier League. He would become the fourth Belgian to reach the milestone.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in eight Premier League games (W4, D4), the longest current run without defeat in the division.
- They’ve opened the scoring in seven of those eight fixtures, with last weekend’s draw with Watford finishing 0-0.
- The Reds have scored in 20 consecutive away matches in all competitions since a 0-0 draw at Leeds in April 2021.
- Bruno Fernandes’ next goal will be his 50th for Manchester United. He has made 115 appearances for the club.
- Fernandes has both scored an assisted a goal in 14% of his Premier League appearances (11 of 77), the highest such ratio of any player to feature in at least 20 games.
My Manchester City XI
Choose your Manchester City starting formation and line-up. It’s up to you how to approach it – you could go for the team you WANT the boss to pick or the one you THINK he will.
My Manchester United XI
Choose your Manchester United formation and starting line-up. It’s up to you how to approach it – you could go for the team you WANT the boss to pick or the one you THINK he will.
Manchester City possible starting lineup:
Ederson; Walker, Stones, Laporte, Cancelo; Silva, Rodri, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Foden, Sterling
Manchester United possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Varane, Telles; Pogba, McTominay; Elanga, Fernandes, Sancho; Ronaldo
Leave a Reply