Manchester United vs Leicester LIVE Football Score 12 Feb 2023
About the match
Manchester United is going head to head with Leicester City starting on 19 Feb 2023 at 14:00 UTC at Old Trafford stadium, Manchester city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
- Leicester have avoided defeat in successive Premier League away games against Manchester United for the first time since 1977.
- Manchester United have only lost four of the 33 Premier League meetings (D9, L20).
- Two of those four Leicester victories were under Brendan Rodgers: 2-1 at Old Trafford in May 2021 and 4-2 at King Power Stadium in October 2021.
- Manchester United have earned an unrivalled 20 points since the Premier League resumed after the World Cup.
- They have lost just three of their last 21 Premier League fixtures (W14, D4).
- United are on an 11-match unbeaten league run at home, winning 10 and drawing the other.
- Erik ten Hag’s side have kept nine Premier League clean sheets this campaign, which is more than in the whole of last season.
- Marcus Rashford can become the first United player to score in seven consecutive Premier League home games since Wayne Rooney in 2010.
- Leicester are aiming for three Premier League wins in a row for the first time in more than two years.
- Their two most recent victories have come despite conceding first both times.
- Only Brighton have scored more away goals than Leicester’s tally of 21 in this season’s Premier League. The Foxes have failed to score in just one of their away league matches this season.
- Only Manchester City have scored more Premier League first-half goals than Leicester’s 23 this season.
- James Maddison has been involved in 21 goals in his last 19 Premier League starts, scoring 13 and assisting eight – but he has never scored against Manchester United.
- Kelechi Iheanacho has been involved in five goals in his last two Premier League appearances, with two goals and three assists.
My Manchester United line-up
Predict Manchester United’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Leicester City line-up
Predict Leicester’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
Leave a Reply