Manchester United vs Fulham Football Match 13 Now 2022
Fulham’s Aleksandar Mitrovic is again out with the ongoing foot injury that could delay his start to the World Cup.
Bobby De Cordova returns after suspension but Harrison Reed and Kenny Tete are banned for accumulating five bookings.
Manchester United have Bruno Fernandes available after a league suspension but Diogo Dalot serves a one-match ban.
Cristiano Ronaldo is a doubt because of illness and Antony will have a late test on a pelvic injury.
- Fulham are winless in 14 matches against Manchester United in all competitions since a 3-0 Premier League victory at Craven Cottage in December 2009.
- The Cottagers could equal their longest top-flight home losing streak versus a single opponent: six against Arsenal (1968-2006) and Spurs (2010-running).
- Four of their five league defeats this season have come against teams currently in the top four – Manchester United are currently fifth.
- They have already equalled their final tally of five wins in their most recent Premier League season, in 2020-21.
- Andreas Pereira has been directly involved in six goals in 14 Premier League appearances for Fulham, as many as he had in 45 top-flight games for Manchester United.
- Manchester United have lost 11 of their 33 Premier League games in 2022, their highest number in a calendar year since 1990, when they were beaten 12 times.
- The Reds have lost only one of their last 18 league matches against promoted teams – against Watford in 2021 in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s final game as United manager.
- Bruno Fernandes has scored 38 goals and provided 26 assists in 99 Premier League appearances.
My Fulham line-up
Predict Fulham’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Manchester United line-up
Predict Manchester United’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!