Manchester United vs Chelsea LIVE Football Score 25 May 2023
- Manchester United are unbeaten in the past 10 Premier League meetings, winning three and drawing seven.
- Chelsea are on a nine-match winless league run at Old Trafford, drawing six and losing three.
- This fixture has produced a total of 26 draws, more than any other in Premier League history, and each of the last five clashes have ended level.
- Manchester United require one point to secure a place in the top four and qualification for next season’s Champions League.
- The Red Devils are vying to win 40 matches in all competitions for just the fifth season in their history.
- Erik ten Hag’s side are unbeaten in 28 games at Old Trafford in all competitions, winning 24 and drawing four.
- United have kept a clean sheet in each of their last six Premier League home fixtures.
- Anthony Martial has scored four goals and contributed one assist in his past four starts against Chelsea
- Chelsea are guaranteed to finish in the Premier League’s bottom half for the first time in 27 years.
- The Blues are winless in their previous 15 Premier League matches against sides above them in the table, drawing four and losing 11, including each of the last four.
- Chelsea would set a new club record of 16 defeats in a 38-game Premier League season if they are beaten at Old Trafford.
- The west London side have scored 36 goals in 36 league games this term, their worst top-flight return since they mustered just 31 goals in 1923-24.
- Raheem Sterling is yet to score in 24 appearances against Manchester United for Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea in all competitions.
My Manchester United line-up
Predict Manchester United’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Chelsea line-up
Predict Chelsea’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!