Manchester City vs Leicester LIVE Football Score 29 Oct 2022
NAME: Leicester City – Manchester City
DATE: 29 Oct 2022
TIME: 11:30 UTC
VENUE: King Power Stadium, Leicester, England
Leicester City pair Jonny Evans and Wilfred Ndidi could both be involved.
Ndidi has overcome a hamstring injury, while Evans will be assessed before a decision is made on his return from a calf problem.
Manchester City will make a late decision on whether to include Erling Haaland, who came off at half-time against Dortmund in midweek with a foot issue and a fever.
Ederson will return in goal, having missed the Champions League match.
- Manchester City have won nine of the past 11 Premier League meetings, and can earn four victories in a row against Leicester for the first time since a run of seven from 1934 to 1950.
- They have also won their last three league visits to King Power Stadium without conceding a goal.
- However, since Pep Guardiola took charge at City in 2016-17, no other team has scored more Premier League goals against them than the 17 by Leicester.
- Leicester could keep four successive league clean sheets for the first time in three years.
- The Foxes are unbeaten in three league games and are vying to win three in a row for the first time since January last year.
- Their three top-flight victories this season came against the current bottom three sides.
- Jamie Vardy ended a run of 11 Premier League appearances without scoring last week against Wolves, scoring his 100th goal in the division since turning 30.
- Vardy has eight Premier League goals against Manchester City, only scoring more against Arsenal and Watford.
- Manchester City have won just three of their eight away games in all competitions this season (D4, L1).
- They could equal their longest winless away run of four matches under Pep Guardiola, set in September and October 2016.
- City are also in danger of going four successive away fixtures without a goal in all competitions for the first time since February to April 2011.
- There have been 47 goals in Premier League games involving Manchester City this season, the most of any team. Leicester are second, with 45 goals.
- Kevin De Bruyne needs one more assist to become the first player in Premier League history to reach 10 before the end of October.
My Leicester City line-up
Predict Leicester’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Manchester City line-up
Predict Manchester City’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!