Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace LIVE Football Score 27 Aug 2022
PREDICTION AND WINNING ODDS
ABOUT THE MATCH
Manchester City is going head to head with Crystal Palace starting on 27 Aug 2022 at 14:00 UTC at Etihad Stadium stadium, Manchester city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace won this fixture 2-0 last season with goals from Wilfried Zaha and Conor Gallagher.
- Palace were the only side City failed to score against last season; they drew 0-0 at Selhurst Park.
- Victory for the Eagles would give them a third league win at Pep Guardiola’s City. Only Manchester United have managed three Premier League wins on the road against the Spaniard.
- Manchester City have found themselves two goals behind in three of their last five Premier League matches, but have avoided defeat in all three of those games (W1, D2).
- The champions have scored at least twice in each of their last 12 Premier League matches, finding the net 40 times in the process.
- They have only lost two of their last 54 Premier League games kicking off at 3pm on a Saturday (W46, D6) but both have come at home against Crystal Palace.
- Kevin de Bruyne has had an assist in four consecutive Premier League appearances. He is looking to become the first City player to assist in five matches in a row in the competition.
- Palace drew 1-1 at Liverpool in their first away game and their opening two away fixtures in the Premier League came against last season’s top two sides. This has only happened once before, when Burnley won at Chelsea and drew at Tottenham in 2017-18.
- Wilfried Zaha has scored 11 goals in his last 16 top-flight appearances, one more than he managed in his previous 41 games.
- Eberechi Eze has been involved in six goals in his last eight away Premier League starts, registering an assist in each of Crystal Palace’s last two away matches.
- Palace manager Patrick Vieira ended his playing career at Manchester City, scoring three goals in 28 Premier League appearances and winning the FA Cup in 2011.
My Manchester City line-up
Predict Manchester City’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation
My Crystal Palace line-up
Predict Crystal Palace’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation