Liverpool Vs Watford LIVE Football Score 2 Apr 2022
ABOUT THE MATCH
Liverpool is going head to head with Watford starting on 2 Apr 2022 at 11:30 UTC at Anfield stadium, Liverpool city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
With 16 places and 47 points separating them in the Premier League table, Liverpool and Watford resume top-flight action with Saturday’s lunchtime kickoff at Anfield.
The second-placed Reds find themselves just one point behind Manchester City at the summit, while Roy Hodgson‘s side are three points adrift of safety in 18th.
- Liverpool have won 12 of their 13 home league matches against Watford.
- The Reds have won the past six of those games by an aggregate score of 22-1.
- Watford’s most recent win at Anfield was back in August 1999.
- Liverpool are on a run of nine straight league victories.
- They have also won their last nine Premier League matches at Anfield, scoring 27 goals and conceding just two.
- The Reds have the best home record in this season’s top flight and are unbeaten in their last 18 league games at Anfield (W14, D4).
- Liverpool have already matched last season’s final tally of 69 points, with nine matches still to play.
- Their tally of 75 goals is one short of their highest after 29 fixtures of a top-flight season, set in 2013-14.
- Watford have earned eight points in nine matches under Roy Hodgson, one more than they did from seven games with Xisco Munoz in charge and from 13 with Claudio Ranieri as head coach.
- They won their most recent fixture, away to Southampton, and could go unbeaten in successive league matches for the first time since September.
- The Hornets are also vying to earn consecutive away wins in the top flight for the first time since a run of three in September 2017.
- Their last nine points have all come in away matches. They are currently on an eight-game losing streak at Vicarage Road.
- Cucho Hernandez has scored three goals in his last three Premier League appearances.
My Liverpool XI
Choose your Liverpool formation and starting line-up. It’s up to you how to approach it – you could go for the team you WANT the boss to pick or the one you THINK he will.
My Watford XI
Choose your Watford starting formation and line-up. It’s up to you how to approach it – you could go for the team you WANT the boss to pick or the one you THINK he will.
Leave a Reply