Liverpool vs Tottenham Football Match 6 Nov 2022
NAME: Tottenham Hotspur – Liverpool
DATE: 6 Nov 2022
TIME: 16:30 UTC
VENUE: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, England
Tottenham are without South Korea forward Son Heung-min, who is doubtful for the World Cup after fracturing his eye socket against Marseille.
Dejan Kulusevski and Lucas Moura will be assessed, while Cristian Romero and Richarlison remain unavailable.Liverpool are missing James Milner, who is observing concussion protocol after being forced off against Napoli. Midfielder Jordan Henderson missed that game with a minor issue but is back in contention.
- Tottenham’s 4-1 win against Liverpool at Wembley on 22 October 2017 is their only victory in the past 21 meetings in all competitions.
- Liverpool have won five of their last nine league away fixtures versus Spurs, losing just once.
- Games between these sides have produced 10 Premier League own goals, more than any other fixture.
- Tottenham have failed to score in the first half of any of their last six matches in all competitions, and have trailed after 45 minutes in each of their previous four games.
- Spurs have won 10 points from losing positions this term, more than any other top-flight side prior to the latest round of fixtures.
- Four of the six managerial meetings between Antonio Conte and Jurgen Klopp in the Premier League have ended in draws, with one victory apiece.
- Harry Kane has scored six league goals versus Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool – a figure matched only by Jamie Vardy, who has eight goals against the Reds since the German has been manager.
- Hugo Lloris is one short of becoming the third Frenchman to play 350 Premier League matches, emulating Sylvain Distin and Nicolas Anelka.
- Liverpool have dropped 20 points in 12 league matches this season (W4, D4, L4), two shy of their final total last season.
- The Reds have recorded more victories in this season’s Champions League – five – than they have in the Premier League.
- The Merseysiders have yet to win a top-flight away match this season and are in danger of losing three consecutive away league fixtures for the first time since a run of four from February to April 2012.
- Roberto Firmino has scored in five of his last six league starts versus Tottenham.
My Tottenham Hotspur line-up
Predict Tottenham Hotspur’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Liverpool line-up
Predict Liverpool’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
Leave a Reply