Liverpool vs Chelsea Premier League LIVE Football Score 28 Aug 2021
ABOUT THE MATCH
Liverpool is going head to head with Chelsea starting on 28 Aug 2021 at 16:30 UTC at Anfield stadium, Liverpool city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
Liverpool played against Chelsea in 2 matches this season. Currently, Liverpool rank 11th, while Chelsea hold 6th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teamsScore’s rating system assigns each player a specific rating based on numerous data factors.
On Score livescore you can find all previous Liverpool vs Chelsea results sorted by their H2H matches. Score also provides the best way to follow the live score of this game with various sports features. Therefore, you can:
Find out who scored in a live match
Get real-time information on which team is dominating the match using the Attack Momentum
Follow detailed statistics such as ball possession, shots, corner kicks, big chances created, cards, key passes, duels and more
Check all head to head matches – for instance, in the last season Liverpool and Chelsea played 2 games against each other
Track all home and away games for each team in the Premier League
Check out how Score community votes on which team is more likely to win this match.
All of these features can help you decide on Liverpool vs. Chelsea game prediction. Even though Score doesn’t offer direct betting, it provides the best odds and shows you which sites offer live . Live U-TV odds are viewable on Score’s Football live score section.
Where to watch Liverpool vs. Chelsea? Under TV Channels section you can find the list of all channels that broadcast Liverpool – Chelsea live match. You can also live this match through our betting partners or click on any links on Score for a legal live .
Liverpool is a city and metropolitan borough in Merseyside, England, with a population in 2019 of 498,042, making it the tenth-largest English district by population.Liverpool’s metropolitan area is the fifth-largest in the United Kingdom, with a population of 2.24 million.[
Liverpool is on the eastern side of the Mersey Estuary and historically lay within the ancient hundred of West Derby in the county of LancashireIt became a borough in 1207, a city in 1880, and a county borough independent of Lancashire in 1889. Its growth as a major port was paralleled by the expansion of the city throughout the Industrial Revolution. Along with general cargo, freight, and raw materials such as coal and cotton, merchants were involved in the slave trade. In the 19th century, Liverpool was a major port of departure for English and Irish emigrants to North America. It was also home to both the Cunard and White Star Lines, and was the port of registry of the ocean liners RMS Titanic, RMS Lusitania, RMS Queen Mary, and RMS Olympic.
- Chelsea’s 1-0 win at Anfield in March was their seventh Premier League away victory against Liverpool, a total bettered only by Manchester United (12 wins).
- The Blues have scored in all but one of their last 12 league and cup games at Anfield.
- Victory would see Liverpool become the first club to win their opening three top-flight fixtures in four consecutive seasons.
- The Reds could also win their first three Premier League games without conceding a single goal, a feat they also achieved in 2013-14 and 2018-19.
- Including last season, Jurgen Klopp’s side have claimed seven consecutive league victories, keeping clean sheets in each of the last four victories.
- Liverpool have attempted 46 shots this season, more than any other side after the opening two rounds of top-flight fixtures.
- Diogo Jota can become the fourth player to score in each of Liverpool’s opening three Premier League games, following in the footsteps of Robbie Fowler (1994-95), Daniel Sturridge (2013-14) and Sadio Mane (2017-18).
- Mohamed Salah has 98 Premier League goals, including two for Chelsea. The only African player to reach triple figures in the competition is Didier Drogba, who netted 104 goals for the Blues.
- Virgil van Dijk has made 48 Premier League appearances for Liverpool at Anfield, none of which have ended in defeat (W43, D5). The Reds have lost six of the 17 top-flight home matches the Dutchman has missed since his debut in January 2018.
- The Blues are vying to win their opening three Premier League games without conceding for the fourth time, having previously done so in 2004-05, 2005-06 and 2010-11.
- Chelsea have faced 10 shots in the 2021-22 Premier League, the fewest of any top-flight side after the first two matches.
- Their five Premier League goals so far this season have been scored by five different players.
- Thomas Tuchel has lost nine of his 15 matches as a manager against Jurgen Klopp (W3, D3), though he has been victorious in the last two meetings (one with Chelsea, one with Paris St-Germain).
- Cesar Azpilicueta, who turns 32 on Saturday, could make his 300th Premier League appearance. Only John Terry, Frank Lampard and Petr Cech have played more games in the competition for Chelsea.