France vs Denmark FIFA World Cup Match 26 Now 2022
About the match
France is going head to head with Denmark starting on 26 Nov 2022 at 16:00 UTC at Stadium 974 stadium, Ras Abu Aboud city, Qatar. The match is a part of the World Cup, Group D.
The 2022 FIFA World Cup returns to the fold with another round of group-stage matches this weekend as Denmark take on an impressive France side in a crucial Group D clash at Stadium 974 on Saturday.
France vs Denmark Preview
Denmark are currently in third place in Group D and made an uninspiring start to their World Cup campaign. The Danes were held to a disappointing 0-0 draw by Tunisia in their opening game and face an uphill battle this weekend.
France, on the other hand, are at the top of their group and will be intent on securing their place in the knock-outs with a victory on Saturday. Les Bleus thrashed Australia by a comfortable 4-1 scoreline in their previous game and will look to achieve a similar result in this fixture.
France vs Denmark Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- France have a slight edge over Denmark and have won eight out of the 16 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Denmark’s six victories.
- This is the fourth meeting between France and Denmark in the group stage of the World Cup – Les Bleus faced the Danes in 1998 and 2018 and went on to win both editions of the World Cup.
- Denmark have won their last two matches against France in all competitions and have never secured three consecutive victories against them in their history.
- Denmark have faced the reigning champions at the FIFA World Cup on two occasions so far – their previous such game took place against France in 2002 and ended in a 2-0 victory for the Danes.
- France have won their last five World Cup games and have never achieved six consecutive victories in the competition.
- Denmark have played out draws in their last four World Cup games – only Belgium have achieved a streak of five consecutive draws in the competition, between 1998 and 2002.