Chelsea Vs Leeds United LIVE Football Score 11 May 2022
Start date: 11 May 2022 23:30
Location: Leeds Venue: Elland Road
Referee: Anthony Taylor, England
Avg. cards: 0.16 3.82
ABOUT THE MATCH
Leeds United is going head to head with Chelsea starting on 11 May 2022 at 18:30 UTC at Elland Road stadium, Leeds city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
When the odds are 4.75 the expected chance of winning is 21%, but this team actually wins 14% matches with these odds.
When the odds are 1.67 the expected chance of winning is 60%, but this team actually wins 41% matches with these odds.
- Leeds are without a win in the past seven meetings in all competitions since a 2-0 home victory in December 2002 (D2, L5).
- Chelsea have won just five of their 46 league away matches at Leeds. That win rate of 11% is the lowest in their history against teams who they have played in at least 15 away league games.
- The Blues have scored just three goals in their last 10 Premier League away games against Leeds. Their only victory in those matches came in April 2000 when Jon Harley scored the only goal.
- Leeds are in the Premier League’s bottom three for the first time since 30 October.
- They have conceded 34 home league goals this season, their most in a season since they let in 41 in the Championship in 2011-12. In the top-flight, it’s their third highest amount of home goals conceded in a campaign behind 1934-35 (35 goals) and 1959-60 (46).
- The Whites have gone 10 top-flight matches without a clean sheet at home, their longest run since they conceded in 11 straight games between August and December 1966.
- Their only defeat in their last 41 home league matches in the month of May came against Tottenham in May 1996.
- They have lost all 11 league fixtures this season versus teams currently in the top six of the table, conceding 44 goals.
- Chelsea have scored 70 league goals so far this season, which is their highest tally since their most recent title-winning campaign in 2016-17.
- They have only conceded two first-half goals in their past 14 league matches, both of which came against Arsenal in April.
- Thirteen of the last 15 goals they’ve conceded have come in the second half, while their overall tally of 71% of goals let in after half-time is their highest ratio in a Premier League campaign.
- The Blues have dropped 20 points from winning positions this season, their most since letting 21 points slip in 2015-16 and the third highest in the top flight this campaign.
- Against Wolves, Romelu Lukaku ended a run of 10 league appearances without a goal. He is now the club’s leading goalscorer this season with 14 in all competitions.
My Leeds United XI
Choose your Leeds United formation and starting line-up. It’s up to you how to approach it – you could go for the team you WANT the boss to pick or the one you THINK he will.
My Chelsea XI
Choose your Chelsea formation and starting line-up. It’s up to you how to approach it – you could go for the team you WANT the boss to pick or the one you THINK he will.
Leave a Reply