Chelsea vs Fulham Premier League Live Football Score 1 May 2021
ABOUT THE MATCH
Chelsea is going head to head with Fulham starting on 1 May 2021 at 16:30 UTC at Stamford Bridge stadium, London city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
Chelsea played against Fulham in 2 matches this season. Currently, Chelsea rank 4th, while Fulham hold 18th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams? SofaScore’s rating system assigns each player a specific rating based on numerous data factors.
Last home league meeting
CHELSEA 2 FULHAM 0
Premier League, Stamford Bridge, 02.12.18, 12 noon
Chelsea (4-3-3): Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta (c), Rudiger, David Luiz, Alonso (Zappacosta 78); Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic (Loftus-Cheek 66); Pedro, Giroud (Morata 70), Hazard
Unused subs Caballero, Christensen, Fabregas, Willian
Booked Azpilicueta 68, Morata 83
Scorers Pedro 4, Loftus-Cheek 82
Head coach Maurizio Sarri
Fulham (4-3-1-2): Rico; Christie, Odoi, Mawson, Le Marchand; Chambers, Seri, Johansen (Ayite h/t); Cairney (c) (Kebano 75); R Sessegnon (Kamara h/t), Mitrovic
Unused subs Bettinelli, Ream, Bryan, Cisse
Booked Odoi 54
Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Chelsea are unbeaten in 18 home games with Fulham in all competitions since a second tier defeat in October 1979 (W10, D8).
- Fulham’s solitary victory in the past 39 meetings was by 1-0 in the Premier League at Craven Cottage in March 2006 (D14, L24).
- Chelsea have lost just one of their 14 Premier League games under Thomas Tuchel, which was a home thrashing by West Bromwich Albion (W8, D5).
- Tuchel has amassed 29 points in those 14 matches, the same total Frank Lampard managed in 19 league fixtures this season before he was sacked.
- The Blues boast the best record in London derbies this season, winning six of eight and only losing once.
- Chelsea goalkeeper Edouard Mendy has kept 15 clean sheets in 27 Premier League appearances, second only to Ederson’s 17 shut outs this season.
- Fulham haven’t won a top-flight London derby in 23 attempts since beating West Ham 2-1 in January 2014 (D5, L18).
- The Cottagers have taken just one point from five games since their 1-0 victory over Liverpool in March.
- They’ve also dropped 13 points from winning positions in away fixtures this season, the worst record in the division.
- Scott Parker’s first game in charge of Fulham was a 2-1 defeat by Chelsea at Craven Cottage in March 2019.