Barcelona vs Osasuna LIVE Football Score 13 Mar 2022
About the match
Barcelona is going head to head with Osasuna starting on 13 Mar 2022 at 20:00 UTC at Camp Nou stadium, Barcelona city, Spain. The match is a part of the LaLiga.
Barcelona will be bidding to make it four La Liga victories in a row when they welcome Osasuna to Camp Nou on Sunday night.
The Catalan giants are currently third in Spain’s top flight, 15 points behind division leaders Real Madrid, while Osasuna are 11th, boasting 35 points from their 27 league matches this season
Barcelona have had their fair share of problems this season, but there is no question that confidence is high in the camp at the moment, with the Catalan outfit determined to enjoy a successful end to the campaign.
Xavi’s side are unbeaten in La Liga since the start of December, while they have won five of their last six in the league, including a 2-1 victory at Elche last weekend, to move into third position in the table, level on points with fourth-placed Atletico Madrid and two ahead of Real Betis in fifth.
Barcelona are not in a title race this season, sitting 15 points behind leaders Real Madrid, but the team would move to within four points of second-placed Sevilla if they win their match in hand, and it is not impossible to imagine them claiming second position in the table due to their current form.
Barcelona host Osasuna at the Camp Nou in La Liga action on Sunday as they look to extend their undefeated run across all competitions to nine games.
Osasuna travel to Barcelona having bounced back from two consecutive defeats with a 1-0 win over Villarreal last week. A win here against the Catalan giants might be able to take them into the upper half of the table
Barcelona played out a grueling goalless draw at home against Galatasaray on Thursday in the Europa League. They travel to Turkey for the second leg of the round of 16 fixtures this coming week, so Xavi might choose to rotate his squad for this routine league game.
Barcelona vs Osasuna Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Barcelona have faced their Basque rivals 83 times across all competitions, coming out on top 49 times. Osasuna have 16 wins to their name and 18 games have ended in stalemates.
- Barcelona have lost just twice in their last 19 encounters with the visiting side. Osasuna’s last win in this fixture came at Camp Nou in 2020.
- Barca have been excellent in possession throughout the La Liga season and have boasted 65.8% possession (the best record in the league). They are also the top side when it comes to successful dribbles per game, completing 12.6 on average per game.
- The hosts have averaged 3.5 goals per game in their 13 games against Los Rojillos. They have scored 34 goals in their last seven home games in the league against Osasuna.
- Barcelona have scored four goals in their last two La Liga games at the Camp Nou while Osasuna also have five goals in their last three away games.
Barcelona vs Osasuna Prediction
Barcelona will have to keep in mind their away game at Galatasaray in the Europa League when they host Osasuna on Sunday. They have a two-point lead and a game in hand over fifth-placed Real Betis and can afford to field a second-choice starting XI here.
The visitors have failed to score in four of their last five league games and have failed to score in seven of their last nine away games. Irrespective of Barcelona’s squad in the game, the visitors are expected to fall short of pulling an upset here.
Barcelona vs Osasuna Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Barcelona
Tip 2: Both teams to score – Yes (The Catalans have scored in each of their last eight games in the fixture; Osasuna have scored in four of their six games in this fixture)
Tip 3: Goals – Over/under 2.5 – Over 2.5 goals (There have been over 2.5 goals in their last seven home matches against Osasuna in all competitions.)