Arsenal vs Nottingham LIVE Football Score 30 Oct 2022
NAME: Arsenal – Nottingham Forest
DATE: 30 Oct 2022
TIME: 14:00 UTC
VENUE: Emirates Stadium, London, England
Arsenal will assess Marquinhos, who has been ill, and fellow defender Gabriel, who limped off during Thursday’s defeat by PSV Eindhoven.
Sunday’s game may come too soon for Oleksandr Zinchenko, while Emile Smith Rowe and Mohamed Elneny are still out.
Nottingham Forest midfielder Lewis O’Brien could be involved after missing three matches with illness.
Jack Colback is managing a back problem, while Moussa Niakhate, Omar Richards and Harry Toffolo are injured.
- This is the first league meeting since Arsenal won 1-0 at Nottingham Forest in January 1999.
- Nottingham Forest’s only two victories in 27 league visits to Arsenal came under Brian Clough, in 1987 and 1989.
- Arsenal could win eight consecutive fixtures against promoted sides for the first time since January 2013 to April 2014. They are unbeaten in 34 games against promoted teams at home since a 1-0 loss to Newcastle in November 2010.
- The Gunners could win nine straight home matches while conceding each time, which would equal Aston Villa’s record from their first ever nine league fixtures in 1888-89.
- They can also equal their club Premier League record of 11 successive home fixtures without a clean sheet.
- This is Arsenal’s ninth fixture in October; they’ve only played more competitive fixtures in a month in September 1969 (11) and April 1980 (10).
- Mikel Arteta’s side are on 28 points after 11 games. Only Newcastle United have failed to win the Premier League title from this position, recording the same tally of points in 1995-96 and 29 points in 1994-95.
- Nottingham Forest have yet to win away this season and not scored in their past matches on the road.
- They could win three consecutive away league games against sides from London for the first time since March 1989, when the third victory was at Arsenal.
- Forest could become the first promoted team to defeat Liverpool and Arsenal in back-to-back top-flight matches since Norwich City in 1982-83.
- Only two sides have beaten Arsenal on their first visit to the Emirates: West Ham in 2007 and Hull in 2008.
- Both of Forest’s league wins this season have been 1-0 thanks to Taiwo Awoniyi goals.
- Jesse Lingard has scored four goals against Arsenal, more than he has against any other side.
My Arsenal line-up
Predict Arsenal’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Nottingham Forest line-up
Predict Nottingham Forest’s starting line-up for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!