Arsenal VS Liverpool – LIVE Reddit Score April 2021
Arsenal Liverpool live score starts on 3 Apr 2021 at 19:00 UTC time at Emirates Stadium stadium, London city, England in Premier League – England. Here on livescore you can find all Arsenal vs Liverpool previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Links to Arsenal vs. Liverpool video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion. We’re not responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or hosters for any legal complaints.
A blockbuster tie to kickstart proceedings after the latest international break takes place at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday as Arsenal play host to Liverpool in the Premier League. Two places and four points separate the two faltering sides in the table as things stand, with Liverpool currently occupying seventh spot while the Gunners languish in ninth ahead of their 30th league match of the campaign.
- Liverpool have earned just two victories in their past 20 Premier League away games against Arsenal (D9, L9), winning 2-0 in August 2011 and 4-3 in August 2016.
- No Premier League fixture has produced more goals than the 166 between Arsenal and Liverpool.
- The Gunners defeated the Reds 2-1 at the Emirates in July and are vying to beat them in consecutive home league games for the first time since April 2015.
- Arsenal have lost just one of their past eight home Premier League games (W4, D3).
- They could record back-to-back top-flight home wins for the first time since the start of the season, when they beat West Ham and Sheffield United.
- The Gunners have failed to score in 10 Premier League matches in 2020-21, one short of their highest total in a 38-game season (set in 2005-06).
- Alexandre Lacazette has scored in each of his last three Premier League starts against Liverpool.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has failed to score in all five of his top-flight appearances versus Liverpool, failing to register a single shot on target.
- The Reds have won five of their past six away games in all competitions, with their only defeat in that sequence coming at Leicester.
- Their last five league victories have come away from home, their longest such sequence since a run of six in 1955.
- Liverpool have won four of their five league games in London this season, drawing the other – they haven’t managed five victories in the capital since the 1989-90 campaign.
- The Reds have only lost two of the last 100 Premier League fixtures in which they scored first, although that includes last season’s 2-1 defeat at Arsenal (W84, D14).
- Sadio Mane has scored seven top-flight goals versus Arsenal – the only side he has a better record against is Crystal Palace.
- James Milner could make his 159th Premier League appearance as a substitute, which would be a new outright record. He is currently level with Peter Crouch.
You can Arsenal vs. Liverpool live online if you are registered member of U-TV, the leading online betting company that has coverage for more than 140.000 live sports events with live betting during the year. If this match is covered by U-TV live you can watch Football match Arsenal Liverpool on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. It’s also easy to find video highlights and news from the most popular sports leagues in the world. Live U-TV odds are viewable in Football livescore section. We don’t offer a TV schedule here, if you would like to watch this match on TV you’ll probably find it it on some more popular channels like iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports, Gol TV, Canal+, SportTV, FOX Soccer, Setanta, ESPN, etc.