Arsenal vs Fulham Premier League LIVE Football Score 18 April 2021
ABOUT THE MATCH
Arsenal is going head to head with Fulham starting on 18 Apr 2021 at 12:30 UTC at Emirates Stadium stadium, London city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
Arsenal will be looking to make it three wins in a row in all competitions when they host London rivals Fulham in the Premier League on Sunday.
The Gunners have found a bit of momentum at a key point in the season, whereas Fulham have lost four league games in a row and are heading for relegation.With the pressure on following last week’s disappointing 1-1 draw in the home leg, Arsenal turned on the style to brush aside Slavia Prague 4-0 in Thursday’s return fixture.
Mikel Arteta’s men produced an attacking masterclass in the first half, scoring three goals in six minutes – having also had one disallowed – to advance 5-1 on aggregate.
That victory, coming on the back of a 3-0 win at Sheffield United in the league, ensures that Arsenal’s campaign remains alive with six weeks to go.The upcoming Europa League semi-final with Unai Emery’s Villarreal will of course take priority for Arsenal, but they have two league matches to play before then.
The Gunners are seven points adrift of sixth place, which may not yet be even enough for a European qualification berth, so Arteta will not wave the white flag just yet.However, not since January have Arsenal won back-to-back league games, and they have also lost eight times at home in the competition this term – their most since 1929-30.
- Arsenal have won the past three league meetings 5-1, 4-1 and 3-0. They’ve never beaten the same opponent by at least three goals in four consecutive top-flight league games.
- Fulham are on a run of six successive defeats against Arsenal. They have only had longer top-flight losing streaks versus Manchester City (nine, 2012 to date) and Manchester United (eight, 2005-09).
- Arsenal are looking to win back-to-back league games for the first time since January.
- A 13th top-flight defeat of the season would equal their club record in a 38-match Premier League season, set in 2017-18.
- The Gunners have lost eight home games in all competitions this season, their most in a single campaign since nine defeats in 1929-30.
- Arsenal have failed to score in 11 league matches this season; they have never fared worse in a 38-match Premier League campaign.
- Mikel Arteta’s side have only lost one of their last 42 home league games against sides in the relegation zone (W39, D2), although that defeat came in their last such match against Burnley in December.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette have scored in all three of their Premier League appearances against Fulham.
- Fulham have lost four successive league games, as many as they had in their previous 17.
- This is Scott Parker’s 100th match as Fulham manager in all competitions (W37, D23, L39).
- The Cottagers are winless in 22 Premier League London derbies since a 2-1 home victory against West Ham on New Year’s Day 2014.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic has played in 16 Premier League London derbies without ever ending on the winning side, the most of any player in the competition’s history (D2, L14).