Arsenal vs Crystal Palace LIVE Football Score 19 Mar 2023
About the match
Arsenal is going head to head with Crystal Palace starting on 19 Mar 2023 at 14:00 UTC at Emirates Stadium stadium, London city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace have only won two of their 22 league away fixtures against Arsenal: 2-1 at Highbury in October 1994 and 3-2 at Emirates Stadium in April 2019.
- However, Arsenal have dropped points at home to Palace in each of the last four seasons, with defeat in 2019 followed by three successive draws.
- Victory on Sunday would ensure Arsenal equal last season’s final total of 69 points with 10 matches still to play.
- They have earned five straight league wins, one short of the longest streak in the division this season set by Newcastle from October to December.
- The Gunners can also match their longest Premier League winning streak of six games under Mikel Arteta.
- Arsenal are vying to become the first team to win more than eight top-flight London derbies in a season. In nine derbies in 2022-23, they have only dropped points in a 1-1 home draw versus Brentford last month.
- Leandro Trossard has provided one goal and five assists in nine league appearances for Arsenal.
- Palace’s current 11-match Premier League winless streak is their longest since going 14 games in a row without a victory between December 2015 and April 2016.
- Their tallies of five points, four goals and 26 shots on target during that period are all the lowest in the division in 2023.
- It’s four league matches without a goal for Palace, who haven’t scored in the first half in any of their 11 top-flight fixtures in 2023.
- They have already equalled last season’s total of 12 Premier League defeats.
- Crystal Palace are winless in all 17 league games this season against the teams in the top half of the table heading into this weekend (D8, L9).
- Wilfried Zaha has failed to score in any of his past 10 Premier League appearances.
- At 19 years and 15 days, Joe Whitworth became the youngest goalkeeper to appear in a Premier League game on Wednesday since Sunderland’s Ben Alnwick in December 2005.
My Arsenal line-up
Predict Arsenal’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Crystal Palace line-up
Predict Crystal Palace’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
Leave a Reply