Arsenal vs Bournemouth LIVE Football Score 4 Mar 2023
About the match
Arsenal is going head to head with Bournemouth starting on 4 Mar 2023 at 15:00 UTC at Emirates Stadium stadium, London city, England. The match is a part of the Premier League.
- Arsenal have won all six of their home games against Bournemouth in league and cup, scoring 17 goals and conceding two.
- The Cherries have won just one of their 13 matches against the Gunners in all competitions (D2, L10), failing to keep a single clean sheet.
- The Gunners’ total of 60 points is their joint-second highest total after 25 Premier League games, one shy of their haul at the same stage of the 2003-04 season.
- Only three teams have taken 60 points or more from their opening 25 Premier League matches and not won the title – Liverpool in 2018-19, Arsenal themselves in 2007-08 and Newcastle in 1995-96.
- The north Londoners have won eight consecutive league fixtures against newly promoted sides, with their last such defeat the 2-0 loss at Brentford on the opening day of last season.
- Mikel Arteta’s side are vying to record back-to-back clean sheets in Premier League home matches for the first time since a run of four in November and December 2021.
- They have kept just three shut-outs in their last 17 league games at the Emirates Stadium.
- Martin Odegaard has been directly involved in seven goals in his last six league matches against newly promoted sides, assisting two and scoring five – including a brace against Bournemouth earlier this season.
- Eddie Nketiah is one short of 100 career league appearances (including 17 on loan at Leeds).
- The 1-0 victory at Wolves on 18 February means the Cherries can win consecutive top-flight away games for the first time since October 2018, when they beat Watford 4-0 and then Fulham 3-0. That was also the last time they recorded back-to-back clean sheets away from home in the Premier League.
- Gary O’Neil’s side have conceded a league-high 32 goals away from home this season,
- Bournemouth have lost all eight of their Premier League games against teams starting the day top of the table, conceding a total of 27 goals, while they are winless in 13 matches this season versus sides currently in the top half of the table (D4, L9).
- Dominic Solanke has scored eight of his last 10 league goals in away matches, including each of the last five.
My Arsenal line-up
Predict Arsenal’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
My Bournemouth line-up
Predict Bournemouth’s starting XI for their next fixture – remember you can change the formation!
Leave a Reply